Saturday, May 26, 2018

Miramar Map in PUBG Mobile TRIP Gaming EPISODE 1


(Warning): Be advice.If you will watch this game it will waste your 29:20 minutes. Just have fun. God Bless. 

This game really entertains me alot. This game was uploaded just for fun. Miramar map has too much Bot. Half of my kills were BOT Hahaha and Im not good at aiming yet, I need more practice. 

If you want to win in Miramar Map you need to loot 4x and 8x scoop for better view over enemies. The very last thing that you need at the end of the game is Grenade and Smoke. To blast the enemy out ^_^ and hide like a ninja. And bring a car so you wont end up dying on Playzone. 

Communication on this game is a must. So better prepare and turn your mic on. Special thanks to my co-worker: BullJackol for playing duo with me.




No comments: