Sunday, May 27, 2018

Miramar Map in PUBG Mobile Lone Survivor EPISODE 2

(Warning): Be Advised. If you will watch this game it will waste your 32:02 minutes. Just have fun. God bless.

Latest Upload:

This game really entertains me alot. This game was uploaded just for fun. Big Thanks to SIR BIBOY, SIR DHEO and SIR DEREK who are working in MC Donalds Afif for playing with me on this game.

I'm not that good at aiming yet and I need more practice. Lone Survivor was the Title because I'm the only one left and survived til the end of the game. With the help of my Teammates and the cheer they make I made it til Chicken Dinner.

Communication on this game is a must. So better prepare and turn your mic on.

Special thanks to my co-workers
SIR BIBOY, SIR DHEO, SIR DEREK for letting me join the squad.




No comments: