Sunday, June 3, 2018

PUBG MOBILE GameFunny Voice Chat Philippines

This video was uploaded just for fun. I know it would waste a little bit of your time but please watch until the end. Laughing relieves stress.

I just realize that this game is not just about winning. Its also about the bond you make with your friends, the laughter you share with each other and the enjoyment while playing. What is winning if your not enjoying while playing, Am I right. ^_^. I'm sorry I can't put a question mark, my keyboard needs replacement. Nyaahahahaha!.

Enjoy the rest of the video, have fun and please don't log in your Youtube account & don't subscribe to this channel hahahahhaha. I'm just kidding..

Please, please subscribe to my channel, put a like and comment your suggestions about the next video.


You can also send me the clips of your recorded PUBG Mobile Game and I will edit, compile and upload it. Comment down your email address on the comment section of this channel so that we can communicate better.

You can also join my discord channel by:



This link also helps you:




PUBG Mobile Highlights:



PUBG Mobile Game Episodes:
(Warning: It's a little bit boring ^_^, but put a like thanks.)


No comments: